I am a busy entrepreneur with two different businesses. Yet, I was forced to find a way to bring in extra money. Ash’s course on freelancing helped me pay my bills and also have extra cash to help run my business. If you want to learn how to do freelancing, this course is a must-have. ~ Peddu Eshwar , entrepreneur
If you have skills, there are people across the world who need your help. You could be a writer, developer, web designer, graphic designer, illustrator, virtual assistant, programmer, editor, or whatever it is that you are good at.
Entrepreneurship is one those things most people like to do, but very few do. It is, however, the core of capitalism. Entrepreneurs are capitalists -- they seek opportunities, create jobs, run the economy, and contribute to the growth of this country.
I needed all the help I can get. I just had a child and I needed to stay home. But I still needed a way to grow my freelance fashion design business. Ash’s course is detailed. It not only makes you a good freelancer, but it also helps you become a good business person. ~ Arpitha Rai, freelance fashion designer, YouTuber
- If you have the skills and if you know what to do, all you need is an Internet connection and a laptop to make money.
- You'll need skills. You already have everything it takes. If you don't, these skills are easy to acquire.
- You'll need an entrepreneurial mindset (According to Ben Casanocha and Reid Hoffman who wrote the book "Startup of You", we are all entrepreneurial. Over time, for some of us, that part of us just died.
- You'll need management skills (They don't teach this in B-Schools, though)
- Make $3000 to $45,000 a month? (It took me 7 years of trial and error to make $3000 a month. So, don't buy that B.S).
- Everyone promises you instant millions (there's no such thing).
- Absolutely no investment? (That's not entirely true)
- All you need is to know computers and to "type ads" (No one pays money for such low-skilled work).
2. Leverage your skills. Become self-employed and have the ability to work from anywhere in the world?
3. Tap into the raging success of eCommerce and earn much more than what you do today?
-- You are already running a business, or are self-employed but you need some cash flow to pay your bills.
-- You are looking to start a business but you don't want to invest anything upfront.
-- You are tired of the bullshit that's on the Internet already and you really need to know the truth.
- Preparing for online work and Freelancing
- The mindset, understanding online work, and things you should know about projects and clients.
- Simple tips to avoid freelancing scams online.
- What you need to get started: basics, tools, websites to sign-up with and other specific information.
- Begin freelancing | How to find projects, how to place proposals or apply for projects, and many other aspects you need to know (and no one tells you).
- The Pyramid Approach to Freelancing, How to Get High-Value Clients Worth Your Experience.
- Questions and Answers.
- Weekly 2 hours Live Mentoring Sessions (worth $900 per month)
- One-one-Coaching (On request), with 50% Discount.