Quora Ads more or less takes after its competition (Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn Ads) when it comes to the basic principles of paid advertising on digital platforms.
Starting with the Quora Pixel, audiences, conversions, and more. Only the ad units are slightly different (and unique to the platform). Also, Quora doesn't have the sheer depth of Google or Facebook platforms as yet. But then, it's a full-functioning platform that has potential for your business.
- Use it as an additional and/or alternative source of paid traffic for your business.
- Run Quora Ads to drive app installs, to generate leads, or to grow your email list.
- Use Quora ads when your budget doesn't allow you room to go full-steam ahead with primary ad traffic sources such as Facebook Ads or Google Ads.
- If and when you do launch Quora ads, your primary objective should be to collect email addresses to grow your mailing list in exchange for a free opt-in (lead magnet)
- Convert leads that you generate with Quora Ads into paying customers by using email marketing , so it's easier to sell them your other products later.
- Generate leads for a service, for your e-commerce store, or any other business you might be running.